So. I hit 100 Twitter followers last week! I’m pretty excited. (For those of you with more than 100 followers, this probably isn’t a big deal, but just go with me here.) I’d set my goal to reach 100 before the end of the year, and I hit it! Yay! (Now, hopefully I don’t lose any followers…)
Anyway. To say thank you for following me and letting my word vomit clog your tweet stream, I’m going to give away a Kindle book. I don’t know what yet. (I know the ICoS giveaway wasn’t as popular as I would’ve liked, but I’m willing to try again. Because I love you guys and all that jazz.)
Okay. Here’s how this giveaway will work:
- I will gift the winner a Kindle copy of a book of their choice, provided that the cost of the book is $9.99 or less.
- The giveaway is open to everyone. That is, everyone around the world. So it’s okay if you live outside of Canada. (Um, but you have to have some sort of Kindle reading app.)
- You have to enter the contest to win the book (obviously).
- I am not being compensated for this giveaway in any way. Since, you know, I’m actually going to buy a copy of the book for the winner.
- You have to be 18 years or older to enter. Just because.
- Void where prohibited, your mileage may vary, purple aliens may eat your socks, a dingo may steal your baby, etc etc.
Contest rules (because there have to be rules):
- In the comments, post the book you’d like to get and why. But don’t be verbose. 25 words or less, and the more creative/outrageous the reason, the better.
- The winner will be chosen by Random.org. That way I can’t play favorites or anything like that.
- The contest will run from Monday, September 10 to Wednesday, September 12. The contest will close at 11:59 PM Mountain Time on Sept. 12. (Why mountain time? Because that’s my timezone.)
- The winner will be announced sometime on September 13. After you’ve been told you’re the winner, email me at apocalypsemama(@)gmail(.)com (but remove the brackets) so I can get you set up with your book.
- You have to enter to win. If no one enters, I’ll save money, but you also won’t get a free book.
- Dude. It’s a free book. Just enter the contest.