On Friday I found out that my Internet friend The Book Wheel had nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. (And yep, I found out on Friday, December 21 — maybe the world really did end? Hmm…) Anyway, I’m surprised and honored — I’m never sure how many people actually read my blog, so I was super excited to discover that I have at least one reader! (Hehe.)
In order to receive the award, I — and whoever I nominate who chooses to accept it — must follow the award’s rules.
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate other bloggers for the award and make sure to notify them
- Write 11 new questions for the bloggers you are nominating (you can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you)
- Claim the “Liebster Award” photo for your blog