Every now and again I will host a giveaway on my blog. Because who doesn’t like free stuff, right? Please note the following policies for giveaways.
For giveaways I host myself:
- All giveaway entrants must be at least 13 years of age, unless otherwise specified.
- Giveaways are done through Rafflecopter.
- Winners will be notified by email or Twitter (or possibly carrier pigeon).
- If the prize is a physical item (ie. a print book), I will ask for your mailing address.
- If the prize is a digital item (ie. an ebook), I will need your Kindle email address, or your preferred email address to send you the book information/links.
- Your personal information will ONLY be used for the giveaway. I do not keep your information.
- All contests will end on their specified date, but if for whatever reason a contest must end early, I will notify all entrants and post the information on the blog. I do, however, hold the right to end a contest early if – and only if — it is necessary to do so.
- If the prize is a print book or other physical item, I am not responsible for items lost in the mail.
For giveaways associated with a book tour:
- Book tour companies have their own policies regarding giveaways and contests.
- If I am participating in a book tour-sponsored giveaway, I must follow the book tour company’s policies, even if they are different from mine.
- Note that book tour giveaways probably won’t happen often.